Christian,

Given the relatively extreme inconsistency of the Windows UI, it would take an essay to detail what a regular user of Mac OS X would find annoying with Windows. Godfrey was refraining from getting into all the details, which is understandable.

I use both. I can live with both. I regularily wish that Windows was as well designed and consistent from a UI perspective as OS X (Which does have it's faults, but overall it's a fair bit less aggravating than Windows).

-Adam

Christian wrote:

You're just a condescending dick. "The answer is simply too complex to treat briefly. There are too many things about Windows, the Windows UI, and applications that run on Windows that get in the way for me to articulate." ohh, godders, do try to simplify it for my weak mind....

Give me a break.