Wm. R. wrote:

> Not inclusive enough. We had this discussion
> already regarding the LX Gallery. I won't go
> anywhere near a theme that requires a particular
> piece of equipment to participate in. I am
> thinking of raiding the clichéd pictures thread
> for ideas though......

You see, I was thinking didactically again: it would be good for any Pentax
shooter who doesn't own a 50/1.4 to go buy one, so such a PUG would provide
a good excuse for anyone to go do what they ought to go do anyway. You might
say it would enable them <g>.

Besides, why isn't a pictorial idea just as non-inclusive? You could do a
PUG on closeups of flowers and very effectively exclude me. Or a PUG on any
color theme....since I don't shoot color.

Any organizational principle will exclude somebody. Why discriminate?

--Mike