----- Original Message -----
From: "Cotty"
Subject: Re: Suggestion for a PUG

> Having only been on the PDML for a couple of
months, has there aver been
> a 'self-portrait' themed month? I would have
thought that would be fairly
> interesting!

http://pug.komkon.org/00augu/index.html

FWIW, noodling around the links under the
thumbnail section opens up a whole new world of
informaton. There is a list of submission
guidelines (3 people for sure have read them)
and themes (mostly being followed), and a very
nice section by Flavio Minelli regarding image
preparation for the internet, and a page of our
past galleries (still available for your viewing
pleasure) including the theme in the link, so
you don't have to guess. We have a links page to
many interesting Pentax related websites, and
most importantly, there is a link to our
sponsors, who are very kind to allow us to use a
fairly large amount of disk space and data
transfers every month.
So, there you have it. The PUG is your one stop
internet portal for most thing PUG.
Visit early, visit often, and sign the guest
book.
Tahnks
William Robb