Alexandru-Cristian Sarbu wrote:
What do you think about the 190DB+141RC combo? I'm also looking for a
tripod, but I'm not sure if I should go with this combo or spend a
"little" (my budget is very tight right now) more for the Pro version.
I would like to experiment with macro, maybe being able to mount the
center column horizontally would be useful?

I have got the 190B, 141 RC 3-D head and 486 RC2 ballhead. Unless you have a reason to prioritize the purchase of the 141 RC, go for a ballhead. It is lighter, more compact and faster to use. Since I got the ballhead, I don't use the 141 RC any more, in fact I think that I will sell it one of these days.

Carlos