I live in a tiny little town in southern Pennslytucky.  The nearest
"city" is Hagerstown, MD, population 38,000.  The only camera shop
(that I know of) in Hagerstown still does E-6 on a two hour service.
Push or pull processing is next day.  The next time I'm in there, I'll
ask about their volume and if they have any plans for the future of
that service.  After reading this thread, I'm quite curious.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman