> From: Sylwester Pietrzyk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2006/01/20 Fri AM 09:47:43 GMT
> To: "pentax-discuss@pdml.net" <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: Optio WPi
>
> Dario Bonazza wrote on 20.01.06 10:42:
>
> > And the WP has a very good lens too! Comparing it to Optio S6, Optio SV, and
> > Optio 60 (same pictures in same situation), those taken with the WP were the
> > best of the bunch.
> I haven't compared them, but I know that WR has very good macro too :-)

Ummmm.  Nightscene, Fireworks, Panorama, Flowers, Portrait, Self-portrait,
Candlelight, Marine, Pets, Museum, Sport, Food, Surf&snow, soft, Landscape,
Natural skin tone.  No macro...  Unless you have fleas, then maybe it would
come under "Pets".  Wonder if you can use "Natural skin tone" on an albino, or
if you have to use "Snow&surf"?

Found it; under "focusing".  How illogical.

OK, here's another question.  File formats: Jpeg (OK), DCF, DPOF, PIMII?

mike

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software