In a message dated 1/21/2006 4:15:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Who's the photographer?

Think twice.
(I'm being ambigous on purpose.)

The winner will get an honorary mention on the list.

Thanks,
Lasse
=========
I'll hazard a guess that that guy is famous.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)

If that guy in the picture entered the PDML-pub tonight, at the mention of his name some members will take a bow at his feet, some will immediately and automatically kick their drinking habits (no I'm not implying anything here :-) ), some will scatter their negatives and digital picture files across the floor for the man to tread on, others will say "Hi, take a seat and a drink. It's on the house", someone will wet his pants and the rest will look at the whole scene in amazement and say exactly what you said, Marnie. :-)

Btw. I noticed that (at least) two persons named in another ongoing thread has been in direct personal contact with the correct, complete answer to the quiz, and that at least Frank Th. will be pleased by one picture at the link provided at the end of this quiz.

Thanks,
Lasse