Seriously, once you start shooting with it, you'll be surprised just how good it is.
John Francis has reported some light fall off at 2.8, and I think he's right, but it's
quite slight. You'd be hard pressed to find any other fault with it. Just don't expect
to do much hand-held Velvia work with it.

I've been tempted to report it to Albano as my favorite lens, but I'm too fond of my
FA35/2AL to decide between the two. But you can get some idea of how much I use it by
looking at my latest site update; numbers 2, 3, and 5 were all taken with the
80-200/2.8.

Doug
i like the FA100/2.8 Macro too

--