At 11:56 AM 7/24/01 -0700, you wrote:
The revised format (thanks Chris) will be:

>Country:
>Theme: (street-urban, nature, landscape, wildlife, etc)
>[State or Province:]
>[City:]
>Location:
>[Related Link:] (a web site with pictures of the site, or related to it)
>[Suggested by:] (name, email address, www page)
>Accessiblity: (any special procedures needed to get to the place. Is
>it free? Is it private property and you need permission? --etc)
>

>Options within brackets are optional. I'll probably end up
>standarizing the themes, once we have a few entries we'll have a good
>idea of what they will be.

I'm sorry that it took so long to write this but Monday I returned from
vacation to find out that I was just laid off the job I've had for the last
25 years. Finding a new job has been my priority.

I wanted to suggest that you add a field for GPS coordinates. Even though I
don't have one, these devices are becoming more common these days.

Gary J. Sibio