On 25 Jan 2006 at 3:04, Pål Jensen wrote:

> [...]

You can't seriously that any working photographer who has sunk cash into either
FF Canon or Hasselblad would consider migrating to a Pentax 645 DSLR? :-)

They may sell to a handful of crazy Pentax enthusiasts and equipment collectors
but beyond that who do you really expect would be interested?

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998