On 25 Jan 2006 at 9:28, Lucas Rijnders wrote:

> Op Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:06:05 +0100 schreef Dario Bonazza
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > aka Samsung GX-1L, isn't it?
>
> The 5 AF points a a giveaway, aren't they :o)
>
> >> Supposedly coming in March:
> >>  http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=16868507
> >>  and
> >>  http://www.cideway.com.au/images/I06-03%20istDL2.pdf
>
> The live preview could be a killer feature, depending on how well it's
> done. Bit of an odd body to introduce it in...

This PDF press release isn't reflected on the Pentax Japan site nor does the
document appear to follow the normal protocols for their official press
releases. Leak maybe, but still too dodgy for me.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998