From: Jostein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Which lens do you use most?
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:44:13 +0100

Gang,

This is not really meant as a survey, but it would be interesting to hear other people's preferences.

Counting exposures made in 2005, my most used lens was the D-FA 16-45/4 zoom. With a Sigma 70-200 as a good number 2. Primes in the focal range covered by the 16-45 (20, 31 and 50mm) saw very much less use.

And here I was thinking that I still was more of a Primes kind of guy...<g>

Jostein