Try Irfanview, it's a free editor with a thumbnail/browsing feature, it handles Pentax PEF files, (from the DS and D) and most other image files. You can select an external editor to use as well.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Dear List,
I downloaded Rawshooter Essentials 2005 and I was very pleased with the way it allows me to do selection and correction to the files I load from my DS to the computer.
But.......I only see the RAW files.
I am not a pure RAW-shooter but a MIXED-shooter, when shooting a bunch of shots knowing on forehand that they will never have the quality or level for a PBCF, I shoot them in JPG, still always highest quality, because you never know if it might become the "once in a lifetime shot" by accident.

I used Picasa a while but that program only handles JPG and not the Pentax RAW's

The Pentax browser handles mixed files. but aren't there better options?

Greetings Jos

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).