On 1/27/06, Dave Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If this is a formal Pentax Canada request, I'm surprised that they
> would want these sent to a freebee gmail account.  Puts some red flags
> up for me.  I would have thought that they would use the Pentax or
> PentaxCanada domain email accounts.
>
> (Course, I'm extremely cautious with respect to this kind of request
> on the internet).

Okay, I'm going to say this one more time:

I received the request to post this matter to the list from a Real
Pentax Canada Guy, who (while I won't say that I know him well) I've
personally met in the flesh, and even talked to and everything.  He
just doesn't want his name used at this point, but he'll be happy to
answer any enquiries if you e-mail him at his official Pentax e-mail
addie:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The g-mail address, I assume, was set up specially for this little
endeavor, so as not to clog up Pentax' corporate account.

If that's not good enough, he has authorized me to give you his phone numbers:

1-905-286-5585 extension 322,

or, toll-free:  1-800-461-6203 extension 322

Really guys, this is supposed to be a fun thing, and who knows, it may
help out the manufacturer of our beloved cameras in some small way.
As I said, if I had a digicam, I'd be in there with all sorts of
blurry pix, to do my part.  <g>

But, if yer uncomfortable, just don't submit pix.

cheers,
frank