Hardly anyone pays any attention to the PUG or bothers to comment onthe
entries.  Why should people bother?
On 1/29/06, John Francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>> As others have observed,
PUG submissions are significantly> down as compared to previous years.  While
I'm sure that> a lot of this is because of the upsurge in PAW/PESO/...,> I
really don't feel this is the time to make it harder to> submit to the PUG.>>
It's my belief that the restrictive rules (only Pentax gear> for the PUG, but
anything goes for a PAW) contributes in no> small way to the decreasing
significance of the PUG, and if> any change were proposed I'd suggest just
dropping the rule.> It's not as if we expect the PUG to be overrun by
submissions> from outsiders, after all.  I'd like to see the best work from>
any of the list members, no matter what camera they were using> that day.>>