This is exactly as I see it. It is a challenge -and a lot of fun - to
select a picture meeting the monthly subject.
It is almost like a real photo club where you come together each month
and discuss each others pictures.

I do support upgrading of image size to 800 max (if this can be
accomodated on the server) but I don't see this being  crucial to the
improvement of the gallery.

Henk