Not bad.  The effect is pretty good, but not exactly like a soft focus
lens.  I have seen many attempts with PS to duplicate and have yet to
see the same thing.  I suspect one issue is that when the picture is
taken, the actual depth of the image comes into play with the lens
effect.  When in PS, you are really working on a 2 dimensional image
so have a difficult time simulating the depth.

--
Bruce