Sure we live in a free world ... and you can present your photos and files
in any way you choose.  It's just my own situation that makes viewing them
difficult, but I also know that there are others on the list that will be
excluded from seeing your work as well.

I don't know much about panorama tools other than to note that several
other panoramas have been presented her using different programs.  Rob
Studdert is probably our resident pano expert.  I just look at 'em.

Shel