To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:46 PM
Subject: OT: XP and SCSI"S

Hi all

Computer question. I have a chance to buy an Epson Expression 800 flatbed scanner for $75. It's scsi. I seem to remember reading here that scsi doesn't work well with windows XP. Any thoughts on the matter including price of the scanner would be appreciated. He is throwing in a scsi card so I wouldn't need to buy one.

Butch