> fra: David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > Whats an ell pee??
> >
> > Now that I think about it, I don't have any pre-recorded music on an
> > analogue medium.  I would like to buy a good turntable someday.
>
> I own only 2 records. Michael Jackson's "Bad" & John Farnnam's
> "Whispering Jack". All the rest of my old stuff is on cassette tape.

I still have lots of LPs, and even played one of them recently.  Some records
are still not available on CD.

Also, I have this strange idea that it is a good way to teach the kids how
sound is made, just like it is good for them to see what light is and how
pictures are made by showing them the darkroom.

I guess I'm just getting old....

DagT