Hi

Every once in a while I look at the PUG archives, sometimes out of curiosity,
and other times to see if I can get some particular info.
This time a bit of both, but what caught my attention was the discussion on the
above subject.

I have an *istDS and would like to know if someone has attempted to replace the
screen with an older LX or MX split prism screen.

I do club work and the financial reality for the club owners, are that they
cannot afford proper and bright spots, so I end up taking
fotos in near absolute darkness. I find it increasingly difficult to get sharp
focus (added to the fact that the performers act like their
pants are filled with itching powder. ) I also manual focus.

My usual cameras are my trusty rangefinder and occasional use of the LX, but I
would like to use my *istDS more.

Also there was a company that made screens for the LX, does anyone know whether
they still exist, and whether they have made
screens for the *istD family?

Thanks, you are an interesting group, and I should spend more time exploring
the PUG than playing senseless solitaire games while
waiting on 2 hour scans. Also your fotos are always interesting and inspiring.
One day, I hope to contribute to the same.

herb greenslade
[EMAIL PROTECTED]