I have Franks pass. He HAS  to take me.<g>

Dave

Dave, if you remember last year, right after GFM, there was an issue @ the US border where a guy crossed the border with a blood soaked chain saw & was later found to have killed someone (or something like that ) - that was the chain saw I was referring to.

I had no Idea you snored so badly - we stayed miles away - har

Kenneth Waller

Subject: Re: GFM Nature Photography Weekend registration is open

I have Franks pass. He HAS  to take me.<g>

Dave

> > I got my passport in the mail a couple of weeks ago, so
maybe we'll
> have an easier time of it at the border.

Just remember to leave the chainsaw at home!  ; )

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "frank theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>