Fra: Jay Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 3. februar 2006 08:06
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: OT: Prayer for my Daughter

PDML'ers,
Please say a prayer for my daughter Nicole. Some of you may remember
the photos I usually post of my grandson; she is his Mom.  She was
admitted to the hospital this evening. We do not know what is wrong
with her. She's been experiencing headache, chest pain and elevated
heart rate. She went to the emergency room yesterday where they ran
some tests including EKG which showed no abnormality. After a nights
rest she still was feeling bad this morning so she went to see her
doctor. Their office could not determine what is going on with her and
recommended that she be hospitalized for observation and further tests.
The medical team there discussed further tests including her spleen and
a CAT scan  as well.

Thank you,
JayT