From: "David Savage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: OT: Prayer for my Daughter

On 2/5/06, keith_w <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Up to you, Boris, but the facts are, the only thing that reliably kills
a virus in the human body is heat.
That's why fevers are best tolerated if at all possible, and they stay
reasonably low. A relatively low grade fever (102-103° F) will make the
virus count plummet. Keep it long enough (a few days) and the virii die out!

There are other "medicines," but they are harmful to the body.
A fever is the body's way of killing viruses, and it works! Simple fact.

keith

It's amazing the cr...er...stuff you pick up here.

<g>

Dave