wrote:

> >I discovered that the built in profiles that Epson provides work pretty
> >darned well.
>
> It's true.
>
> >I discovered that if the printer colour management is on, colour management
> >in Photoshop should be off.
>
> Man, I remember when I discovered that. I found it amazing that I hadn't
> read anywhere that "if the printer colour management is on, colour
> management in Photoshop should be off". That is, stated as clearly and
> concisely as you just did.
>

> --
> Mark Roberts
> Photography and writing
> www.robertstech.com

Hummm. Wonder if i should try an Epson printer. The Canon's,as far as i can
see, don't
have colour
management in detail as the Epsons. Plus the added benifit of proper B&W inks.

Any suggestions, models to start looking. Keep in mind i would sell a lot from
the
printer, so a
good dpi would be nice and ability to do a nice B&W.

Dave