As Frank would say: "Words? Pah. What are words to a photographer? I don't need no steenkin' words."

I was at the Institut on a raw day last November, and thought it would be a great place for a pano like this one, but at the time the place was milling with tourists and I didn't have either a tripod or the inclination to wait for the crowds to disperse. The flat roof is a cold place in November.

John