Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It ought to do very nicely on a Pentax DSLR, I would think.

So I thought. I have an A 28-135 and was really looking forward to using
it on my DS. Tried it once and found that holding this combination for
longer than, say, 10 secs would cause cramps in my hands. The DSLRs are
simply too lightweight.

It takes an LX plus winder on the rear end to balance this lens and make
it kind of manageable.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de