In a message dated 2/6/2006 11:00:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi everyone,

this is my first PESO so I hope I'm doing things right here (still trying to
understand what PESO, PAW, OT, etc. means..)

Thanks in advance for any comment.

Fernando.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4095413&size=lg
=========
You got it.

Except in the subject line we usually put the title of the picture, not the
name of the photographer. So I was expecting to see a photo of Fernando
Terrazzino. :-)

I think it's an interesting idea, pretty swans against not so pretty
background. But it doesn't quite work for me. Maybe if you had been more
selective
about what you included.

I am not a B&W shooter, so I don't feel I comment well on tonality, but it
overall seems rather gray. Not enough variation in tones, or not enough
contrast
or something. Looks sort of flat or washed out or something. That could
probably be fixed in PS or something.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe