From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO - Fernando Terrazzino
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 23:07:09 EST

In a message dated 2/6/2006 11:00:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi everyone,

this is my first PESO so I hope I'm doing things right here (still trying to
understand what PESO, PAW, OT, etc. means..)

Thanks in advance for any comment.

Fernando.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4095413&size=lg
=========
You got it.

Except in the subject line we usually put the title of the picture, not the
name of the photographer. So I was expecting to see a photo of Fernando
Terrazzino. :-)

Would you believe that Fernando is the name of the first swan?  :o)

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNĀ® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.