On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 00:04:00 -0000, Butch Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 2/6/2006 8:37:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The messages I'm referring to were vulgar and aggressive. If you want to know why the idea was canned, ask your brethren why they needed to write "dear
jackass" letters.

I didn't expect that from the PDML, so yes, I didn't think this through.

Please now, I am aware of my mistake; let's move on.

-Aaron
========
Saddened to hear that.

Actually, I think our number of jackasses are minimal compared to some
lists/newsgroups. :-)

Moving on...

Doesn't take a lot of jackasses to make a loud, unpleasant noise.
(One will do it all by himself, as a matter of fact.)

I'm saddened to hear that too. Since no one has come forward admitting to the jackass statement perhaps the PDML should send an e-mail apologizing for that statement and assuring that it is not the sentiment of the majority of the list members.

Butch

It is far from clear that a PDML member was responsible for writing that. When pressed, Aaron became a litte vague and rather defensive.

John