I think it was natural to think that since the person works for Pentax Canada and the photos were to be used by somone representing Pentax Canada at a trade show, that it was indeed Pentax Canada that using our photos and not just an individual.

At least that was my perception.

Tom C.

From: "Kenneth Waller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Pentax Wants Your Digital Pix
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:08:55 -0500

This was the first time I know of that an individual representing a corporate entity came to the list looking for photographs to use in a trade show or for marketing purposes.

Did I miss an email? I don't recall seeing an email from Pentax Canada soliciting images for their usage. I do remember seeing an email from a PDMLer relaying a request from a Pentax Canada employee.

I never sent them anything but I would have if the request was made direct to this list.

I'm not slighting any of the PDMLers that were involved with that request.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>