Paul Stenquist wrote:

> Hmmm. I'd say the whole thing was just sort of bungled from the PDML side.

Now that's being a little unfair because it wasn't just the PDML that
was involved. But, yes, it was "us" rather than Pentax who bungled: Some
people hit the send key without thinking. A moment's reflection would
have revealed that even if *all* the suspicions about this matter were
confirmed, the *worst* that would have happened was that someone would
have received by email some low-res files that he could have downloaded
from a web page.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing