Hallo,

I own the Super A (with TTL-flash) and the AF280T. The manual of this camera says: "In metered manual mode, speeds slower than 1/125 sec. stay as are when the dedicated flash recycles. Choosing any slow speed, you can enjoy existing light photography with flash fill-in."

So when I put the camera on 'M' and select an aperture like f/8 and a speed like 1/30 in some environmental light condition where this would cause an underexposure of 3 stops, I would expect the flash to just give the necessary light to make this a good exposure.

Is this actually what the camera does?

I notice that the flash fires when the shutter opens, so in any way, it won't take into account the 'available light' hitting the film during exposure.

Groeten,

Vic