> I CAME INTO
> OWNERSHIP OF A RIKENON 24-40MM,F2.8 ZOOM. AS I HAVE NEVER SEEN
> ANOTHER ONE LISTED IN MY 4 YEARS ON EBAY & CAN FIND NO INFO ON THE
> LENS, GOOD, BAD, OR OTHERWISE,I COULD REALLY USE SOME HELP.  IF ANY
> OF YOU KNOW WHERE I MITE LOCATE THIS INFO OR KNOW OF THIS LENS
> YOURSELF, PLEASE LET KNOW.

I've never come across the lens myself, I do know however that some Ricoh
lenses were rebadged Sigmas, as an example 16mm f/2.8 fisheye and possibly
the CAT lenses. You can find a Ricoh systems leaflet at the address below but
it does not include your particular lens, sorry I can't be of more help:

http://www.butkus.org/chinon/ricoh_slr_systems/ricoh_slr_systems.htm

Regards,

John

John Whittingham

Technician

"you can't be optimistic with a misty optic"