I'm lost here, not quite sure what I'm looking at. A fence with reflectors? Doesn't do much for me.
Paul
On Feb 12, 2006, at 5:16 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

I've had my head down into working some projects lately and not been posting many pictures. Been working on a couple of new ideas ...

This photo was taken hand-held with my pocket camera, the Panasonic LX1. It's an ISO 200 shot, mostly pretty hideously underexposed to obtain a very "rough" look. The web page version shows rather more banding than the print does, though: the print is very rich, so much ink it took nearly 5 hours to dry down properly. I think I hit total saturation on the Epson Enhanced Matte paper! ;-)

  http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW6/01.htm

Comments always appreciated.

enjoy
Godfrey