Jim King wrote:
Manuel Magalhães wrote on Sat, 11 Feb 2006 06:29:41:

Hi guys,

getting out of lurking mode, 'cause I need some help from you. I want to buy a Konica Minolta dual scan IV, but because of Sony it is getting more difficult. In Europe the online shops where I find it are in German language which I don't understand except the price (288€). Is there anyone in Europe who wants to get ride of one of those scanners still in good shape? Any other suggestion? I still shoot film 'cause am waiting for the digital sister/brother of my beloved MZ-S, but I would like to post more often some pictures and I don't like the digital scanning that shops in my neighbourhood do from 35 mm film. It's to much automatic for me. The other thing is a FA 24-90/3,5-4,5. Aiming high hã?! I am just asking so why not.
Thanks for all the help you can give,

Manuel, I can't help you with the scanner, but KEH (http://www.keh.com) has a couple of used FA24-90 zooms in excellent condition for sale currently. At USD 339 they aren't cheap. but the good stuff seldom is...

Regards, Jim

Thanks Jim, I'll go to KEH, the only problem is customs here in Portugal

Manuel