John Forbes wrote:
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 01:42:04 -0000, Jim King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Manuel Magalhães wrote on Sat, 11 Feb 2006 06:29:41:

Hi guys,

getting out of lurking mode, 'cause I need some help from you. I want to buy a Konica Minolta dual scan IV, but because of Sony it is getting more difficult. In Europe the online shops where I find it are in German language which I don't understand except the price (288€). Is there anyone in Europe who wants to get ride of one of those scanners still in good shape? Any other suggestion? I still shoot film 'cause am waiting for the digital sister/brother of my beloved MZ-S, but I would like to post more often some pictures and I don't like the digital scanning that shops in my neighbourhood do from 35 mm film. It's to much automatic for me. The other thing is a FA 24-90/3,5-4,5. Aiming high hã?! I am just asking so why not.
Thanks for all the help you can give,

Manuel, I can't help you with the scanner, but KEH (http://www.keh.com) has a couple of used FA24-90 zooms in excellent condition for sale currently. At USD 339 they aren't cheap. but the good stuff seldom is...

I paid $400 a year ago for mine, so $339 is a definite improvement. One sold on Ebay two weeks ago for $360.00.

John

--Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/

Thanks John. Missed that one!