Hello Boris,

My daughter has that one - actually she has the Phoenix version.  They
are all made by Cosina.  The lens is light and small and optically it
is pretty good.  But the build quality is pretty plasticky.  The manual focus
feel is about average for an undamped AF lens.  AF speed is ok.
If you buy the Phoenix, you get the matching filter that takes it 1:1 - that
you have to buy separate for the Pentax.  The Phoenix is also a bit cheaper.

It is small and light, and if you don't use one much, it might be a
reasonable direction to go.  It has always gotten good marks optically
- better than would be expected for the price.

--
Best regards,
Bruce