Tom & Rick,

Thanks for the feedback

From: "Tom C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: RE: PESO: Toronto sunset
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:49:57 -0700

I think you have the composition right on.  Nicely balanced.

Tom C.

From: "Fernando Terrazzino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: PESO: Toronto sunset
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:24:00 -0500

So, I can decide if cropping some on the right would help this one. Any comments appreciated.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?topic_id=1481&msg_id=00EUxj&photo_id=3940865&photo_sel_index=0

Pentax DS, DA 18-55, f8. Shot in raw, processed twice on Capture One & digitally blended

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.