Cut this out and frame it, Frank.

John

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:32:22 -0000, McRae, Max MS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You saw this, the shot of a life time, and you nailed it bro.

It is stunning, evocative, stylish, the power of the diagonal
working it's magic, and that hand, bent outwards from the wrist, reaching up, seeking, offering, hope - love - tenderness - all that it means to be human.

A truly powerful, and touching image...I view it with tears in my eyes.
Very few photos do that to me.

Thanks for posting...I must have missed it first time around.

Max

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5806/2203/1600/haley.jpg

cheers,
frank