frank theriault wrote:

Hardly. Few in this world address their cause with more zealotry than our
bretheren on the left. And even the pope is no more convinced of his
infallibility than are the liberal idealogues. But that's true of many of the
groups to which humans tend to migrate. I claim membership in none, but I
sometimes feel obliged to hold up a mirror.

Paul,

You really think that the left is more zealous than, say the
Evangelical Religious Right, especially in the US?

Sometimes they are. Look at the red paint spraying anti-fur people. Or the whole Michael Moore thing (Farenheight 911).

-frank