Fra: Kostas Kavoussanakis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 16. februar 2006 11:03
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: Another stacked set

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Don Williams wrote:

But should I start injecting microscopy into this group?

Yes please.

Anyway here goes:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/mimosa/HOLD/401-452.jpg

This is really impressive. The skeleton really has volume. I notice
two things: the bigger, white, round objects appear blurred;
and the small, black spots appear like they are splashing towards the
edges. Artifacts or reality depicted?

Kostas