On 2006-02-16, at 22:44, Adam Maas wrote:

Exactly the same as any 25 year old lens on a Pentax DSLR, except you don't have to hit any buttons and Aperture priority works properly. It's only KA and later lenses that do full aperture metering on Pentax DSLR's.

It's just one press of the button and you can set focus on fully open aperture instead of riding aperture ring back and forth everytime you need to set sharp picture. Yeah, I know it would me much better to have full K-compatibility like it was in better analogue Pentax AF SLRs and like Nikon did for AIS lenses in D200 (and I'm almost sure Pentax will have full K-compatibility in "D2"), but that's better than nothing or than stop down metering.

--
Best regards
Sylwek