Given the bitingly sarcastic negativity that typifies many Pentax critiques posted here, there is a need to be condescending. The post implied that the Pentax cameras are inadequate photographic tools. Not only are the 6 megapixel images very acceptable to the stock house and pubs for which I work, they are more than adequate for every stock house that I am aware of and every pub I've ever worked with, which includes some majors. Yet, the post implied that the Pentax digital camera are not just inadequate for that particular user but inadequate photographic tools. That is simply not true and requires clarification.
Paul