On 17 Feb 2006 at 7:30, Paul Stenquist wrote:

> Given the bitingly sarcastic negativity that typifies many Pentax
> critiques posted here, there is a need to be condescending. The post
> implied that the Pentax cameras are inadequate photographic tools. Not
> only are the 6 megapixel images very acceptable to the stock house and
> pubs for which I work, they are more than adequate for every stock
> house that I am aware of and every pub I've ever worked with, which
> includes some majors. Yet, the post implied that the Pentax digital
> camera are not just inadequate for that particular user but inadequate
> photographic tools. That is simply not true and requires clarification.

So I guess you are saying that 6MP images are good enough for mag publication,
probably full spread at a pinch too, I agree. Some of us are a little more
demanding than that. Condescending enough?

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998