To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 10:37 PM
Subject: Australians should be able to reach my web site now

...not that it's necessarily a *good* thing ;-)
But I'd appreciate it if any PDMLers from down under who have had
trouble accessing my web site or sending me email wouold give it another
try when they have time (and let me know how it works out). My hosting
service thinks it's all worked out now but you never know...

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing