Wonderful moment, but very well executed as well.
On Feb 18, 2006, at 10:01 AM, Rick Womer wrote:

Peter,

Me, too.  This photo isn't technically perfect (my
niece is a little soft), but it is definitely one of
my favorites.  She is a senior in college now, and my
father is declining markedly.

http://pug.komkon.org/05jul/grandpa.html

Rick

--- Peter McIntosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's the subject matter that often counts for me,
rather than the
photographic quality.  This is my father, who passed
away from
pancreatic cancer late in September last year.  It's
not a good pic at
all (even worse in its original colour), but it's
got Dad in one of his
proudest moments, with a smile I'll never forget.
I find I'm often
coming back to this pic, as I want to remember him
this way, rather than
in his terrible last days.

Ciao,

Peter in Sydney