On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 10:53:24PM -0800, Shel Belinkoff wrote:
> I'm going to try to take some time off and head down to the Monterey Bay
> Aquarium for some R n R.  Photographing the jellyfish exhibit has been on
> my "to do" list for a while.  Has anyone photographed the exhibit - any
> suggestions?
>
> I found these pics, but boy, are they poor quality ....
>
> http://www.mccullagh.org/theme/monterey-aquarium-jellyfish.html

If you think those are poor quality, then you're probably not going
to get anything you like.  While I'm not too impressed by the first
few images in that gallery, I find the later ones (especially 4 & 7)
to be pretty good.   They're certainly better than anything that I
managed to get.  Admittedly that was before I had the digital body,
so I was probably shooting Portra 800 with a 50mm/f1.4 lens, using
a monopod to get exposure times down around 1/4 of a second.