Hello Rob,

Based on your description, am I to interpret that the issue with
bodies has mostly to do with High ISO/Low Noise?  Essentially a larger
sensor becomes the real solution from the body side of things.  That
would mean either a full frame sensor or a MF body.  So Nikon is no
help to you either with problem?  Seems that Canon full frame or MF
becomes the choice.

As for glass, high speed lenses are the order of the day - which has
not been Pentax's direction for some time.  For this, Canon becomes
the only real option when combined with body requirements.  Curious if
I am understanding your issues?

--
Best regards,
Bruce