Or is 35mm now the realm of other manfacturers?

Not Nikon. I've been told by a Nikon sponsored pro that he's been told by Nikon there will be no new film cameras from Nikon.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Waterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 4:16 PM
Subject: End of Pentax 35mm?

With the tentative release of new Pentax digital offerings in both APS
and Medium Format, there is a large chasm where 35mm used to be. This is
pretty much filled with Canon 35mm digital. Have we seen the end of 35mm
from Pentax?
Is there any word/rumour/postulation of a new film body?
Or is 35mm now the realm of other manfacturers?

Kind regards
Kevin